Bitcoin mining, Ethereum mining, Litecoin mining, or even Dogecoin mining, there is a lot of high-quality equipment available, but sadly there is a lot of not-so-high quality mining gear too.
At the Urban Mine, we have been testing mining rigs since the start and have narrowed it down and to the best for quality/cost ratio. As always, be sure to read the Amazon reviews. There is always so much valuable info you can gather from there. and we are confident
So, are you ready to mine your own?
Here are the Urban Mine’s favorite bitcoin mining rigs
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 4.0TH/s ±5%
- Extremely Reliable – Designed for 24/7 Constant Use
- Power Consumption: 1027W ±10% (Bitmain power supply is sold separately)
- Built-in Web Management Portal – No separate Host Computer or Software Required
- Power Supply Sold Separately – AntMiner APW3++ or APW7 Power Supply Recommended
- Hash Rate: 4.73 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1293W ±10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.25 W/GH ±10%
- Built-in web interface for easy setup and configuration
- Power supply not included, APW3++ recommended
- Hash Rate: 10.5TH/s (within ±7%).
- Power Consumption: 1450W (±10%) as measured from the wall.
- Power Efficiency: 0.136 J/GH at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3++ PSU).
- Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
- Chip quantity per unit: 162 x BM1387.
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
- Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included)